[PD-dev] compiler oopses compiling s_net.c on windoze

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu May 28 17:35:43 CEST 2020

This will sound precious, but I have a policy of pushing back against the
forced-upgrade pratcices of Microsoft and Apple.  I suspect many people outside
of Europe/North America are using very old machines.

At any rate, I now plan to put out a 64-bit test version compiled with IPV6
 support (-DWINVER=0x0600 -D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0600 as Iohannes suggests), and later

Thanks for the very quick responses!

Miller