[PD-dev] [PD] Catalina makes Pd take too long to load externals? + Other annoyances.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:48:08 CEST 2020

Em sex., 29 de mai. de 2020 às 15:32, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Alex, you most likely already have an AppleID. If so, try this link:
> Downloads <https://developer.apple.com/download/>. Once logged in, click
> the small "More" link to the upper right. Then scroll down to find the
> latest Xcode 11.3 which I think is the last one supported by Mojave. We
> recently had to do this for my wife's work laptop as she had the same issue.

Yup, like I said, I was able to  log in with my apple ID, and cool that
it's free! Thanks for the tipo again! I'm all over it already, but I was
struggling to find which one was the latest XCode I could install in
Mojave... I'll try 11.3! I was also getting downloads from pirate bay...
cool, so I'm installing Mojave in a separate partition here. I'll keep
Catalina basically to test Pd things you guys need ;)

thanks a bunch