[PD-dev] tcl error message

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:28:37 CEST 2020

Eric only replied to me, I'm sending my answer to him and the list

Em ter., 30 de jun. de 2020 às 20:35, Eric Lennartson <
lennartsoneric at gmail.com> escreveu:

> This abstraction is inside a subpatch that's in abstraction.

can you send me a folder with all the patches where the error presents
itself? I couldn't trigger it by only loading your patch or if I put it in
a subpatch and stuff.

Em ter., 30 de jun. de 2020 às 20:39, Eric Lennartson <
lennartsoneric at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Yeah okay, so you're completely right. The loadbang needs to change so
> that it bangs after the parent patch is created.

yeah, I thought so :) but please don't change it, what you're doing is
correct. The error needs to be fixed, and now I'm pretty positive my fix
from
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1079/commits/8ba3bd3b115d62dc8de6f93923fb3d64223fecc1
can
also take care of this annoyance. But send me the whole thing so I can test
it please ;)

cheers