[PD-dev] support for other alphabets for cyclone/comment?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 06:40:49 CEST 2020

I can see Pd accepts characters in different alphabets,. If I change my
macos settings to have an input in arabic or something, it's fine in Pd
comments and stuff.

I can switch back and forth between different alphabets and Pd just works
fine with it. Of course this is useful for labels and comments and stuff

Anyway, the same doesn't work for cyclone/comment and I wonder where in
Pd's code it takes care of that, so I could do the same automatica
detection for cyclone/comment

any hints where I should look?

thanks!