[PD-dev] g_all_guis.h include guards?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 15 00:46:14 CEST 2020

I originally didn't put "include guards" in any Pd source files as they
were never necessary (and I always thought that, when possible, it's better
to do all your including yourself instead of letting files defensively
include stuff).  But this is clearly not workable once things get to a
certain level of lib-calling-lib-calling-lib complexity, so I guess it's
time to stick them in.  The others all got fixed by one PR or another.  I'll
go on and fix this one.

cheers