[PD-dev] How to learn about writing schedulers?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sat Oct 24 23:09:17 CEST 2020

Hi,

I think the following is a good introduction:
http://www.rossbencina.com/code/real-time-audio-programming-101-time-waits-for-nothing

Of course, there's also Miller's book "The Theory and Technique of
Electronic Music", which has some sections about scheduling and control
streams.

Personally, I learned a lot from studying both Pd and Supercollider
(scsynth + sclang), as they have very different approaches.

Christof