[PD-dev] My [hid] 0.7.1 fork builds without XCode

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder+pd at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 24 12:25:13 CET 2020

> TL;DR: Here's my fork of [hid] version 0.7.1 that needs no XCode to
> build on Mac OS X (10.11.6 on my end, hopefully on later macOSses too):
>
> https://gitlab.com/aaaaalbert/pd-hid

Many moons and many kind nudges later, my version of [hid] is available
from deken as

hid[v0.7.3](Darwin-amd64-32)(Sources).dek

The functionality is unchanged from 0.7.1. I just updated the build
process to remove the XCode dependency and output a 64-bit AMD/Intel binary.

Thanks Alexandre, Christof, and others for the motivation! Thank you
Hans-Christoph Steiner, the original author of [hid]!

Cheers,
  Albert.