[PD-dev] Issues building PD 0.51.x

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:37:59 CET 2020

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 16:03, Christof Ressi <info at christofressi.com> wrote:

> These paths are wrong. The toolchain should be in the "mingw32" resp.
> "mingw64" folder.
>
> Just a quick check: did you follow all the steps in
> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/INSTALL.txt?

Yes, in May, and in October, each time to upgrade and build my externals.
However, I did just an MSys2 upgrade yesterday out of an excess urge of
up-to-date-ness. Having tried all the combinations now, I don;t seem to
have a PD-buildable environment anywhere, so I guess it's time for the
standard Windows solution of deleting everything and reinstalling.

Thank you for the help. If I still have problems after the clean-down, I'll
let you know.

GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt