[PD-dev] Releasing to deken

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:04:22 CET 2021

On Sun, 2021-01-03 at 00:46 +0000, David Rush wrote:

> 3 - Do I need to support all architectures on day 1? (currently I
> build Linux/Win)

I don't claim authority in the matter, but I'd say no. Just support the
architectures you're able to build for. You can always ask others to
build your code on other platforms. One scenario could be that someone
builds the binaries, sends them to you and you sign and upload them, so
that the packages appear under your name (if you want that).

Roman