[PD-dev] building fluid~ on Linux (was: [PD] fluid~ for Pd-Vanilla - test version)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:33:49 CET 2021

Em sáb., 9 de jan. de 2021 às 12:25, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> So, I tested HedOrgan-B3-Presets-V84d.sf3 and I get silence too, but only
> in the first program, if I change to program 2 or higher, I get sounds.
> What about you?

Hmm, by checking "HedOrgan-B3-Presets-V84d.txt" I see the 1st program
doesn't have a sound indeed, see:

|Bank | PC  | Name*                 |      Info.           |
| 000 | 000 | 1 [ Theater Upper ]  | No Sound, Title Only |

So, in the end, it all seems to work just fine?