[PD-dev] building fluid~ on Linux (was: [PD] fluid~ for Pd-Vanilla - test version)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 20:40:43 CET 2021

Em dom., 10 de jan. de 2021 às 13:40, Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> I sitll compiled fluidsynth so that it has the exact support I want,
> not more, not less. Basically, I only want libsndfile support (for

what's everything else? what are you missing? I'm curious to know what
these dependencies are, what they do and what they're needed for.

> What I'm still wondering is how to distinguish dependencies required to
> be included into a Deken package from those that we assume are already
> installed on the system. Is there a proper way for making that
> distinction? Without that distintion, I'll probably have to hard-code
> all those libs that shouldn't be included in the final package.

yeah, for linux, I also wanna know :)

by the way, does anyone know of good soundfonts that use "aftertouch"? What
about with different banks? I'm running tests, all the rest is working. I
got the raw MIDI input working in the new fluidsynth~ and it looks great :)