[PD-dev] building fluid~ on Linux (was: [PD] fluid~ for Pd-Vanilla - test version)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:05:38 CET 2021

Em dom., 10 de jan. de 2021 às 16:40, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> does anyone know of good soundfonts that use "aftertouch"? What about with
> different banks?

I was able to test channel aftertouch and it works fine. I thought
key/polyphonic aftertouch would be automatically supported in this case,
but apparently not and that makes sense... it must be really rare to find a
sound font with polyphonic aftertouch then. As for banks, I seem to have
soundfonts with different banks and I don't seem to have it working...
which doesn't make sense...