[PD-dev] building fluid~ on Linux (was: [PD] fluid~ for Pd-Vanilla - test version)

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:15:57 CET 2021

On Thu, 2021-01-14 at 16:52 +0100, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> On 1/14/21 10:42 AM, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> > See PR:
> > https://github.com/porres/pd-fluidsynth/pull/5
> >

> given that i consider myself upstream of the original
> "localdeps.*.sh"
> scripts and those scripts are located under
> https://git.iem.at/pd/iem-ci
> where they are used by a number of (our, that is: the iem's)
> libraries,
> i would highly welcome it if you could submit a PR to that central
> location rather than a single one of the consumers of those scripts.

Sure. I wasn't even aware of the origin of those files.

Re PR/MR:
While logged in as reduzent, I see only comport listed as repos I can
create MRs for. I don't seem to have privileges for forking on
git.iem.at nor for creating MRs for the iem-ci repo. Tell me if I'm
overseeing something.

I created a fork on:
https://gitlab.zhdk.ch/rhaefeli/iem-ci

You'll find the script addition in the linuxdep branch.

Roman