[PD-dev] Object for getting array values when you're clicking on it and changing it.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:44:15 CET 2021

Hi, if I need my mouse interaction on a table to immediately affect
controls of my patch (think of it as some sort of multislider or whatever),
what I do is have a metronome getting values from it at a reasonably high
rate with [array get].

That is far from ideal, this is why I want to design a new [buffer] object
that outputs values from tables/arrays when you click on it and change them.

Any idea, hints or clues on how I could do that? And is there an interest
that a new function in [array] could do that?

cheers