[PD-dev] Cross compiling for windows from mac

Eric Lennartson lennartsoneric at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:21:25 CET 2021

Hey everyone,

I've been using pd-lib-builder and make as my build system for compiling my
library.
I have a very basic understanding of make and compilers, so it's mostly
been a monkey see, monkey do affair, where I look at other peoples
makefiles to understand how to get things to happen.

So I have two questions.

A. How do I cross compile for windows from mac using pd-lib-builder and
make?
B. If someone cloned my repo to their windows machine, what would they need
in order to compile using pd-lib-builder and make?

Thanks,

Eric