[PD-dev] [PD] soundtouch~ for Pd Vanilla

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:03:41 CET 2021

Em sex., 29 de jan. de 2021 às 07:42, Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Alex reported his build of [soundtouch~] works for macOS 64-bit.

yes, it does!

If I read correctly, Alex had troubles using a newer version of soundtouch.

yeah, I got the new source code and tried to build it, I got some "missing
symbols" when loading the external. But then, again, this was a very quick
and lazy attempt. Not really sure if there's a huge problem in the way of
using the new version. Maybe there is, maybe there is not. I may not be the
one to say...

I guess I did all I could for this now. I'm hoping we could have all
binaries for this version and hopefully update this too to the new
soundtouch version, but I needed help :)

cheers