[PD-dev] Problem with the error function

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:59:18 CET 2021

So it really seems that another error() function is used instead of the Pd
one. Because if I rename the Pd function error() to something else
(my_pd_error() for example) and replace all the occurrences of its use with
this new name, the plugin doesn't crash. Does anybody have any idea on how
to fix this properly?