[PD-dev] "int argc" giving weird values

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:12:39 CET 2021

Em qua., 3 de mar. de 2021 às 07:26, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> what's that `t_pd*dummy` supposed to do in the argument list of `del_new`?

no idea, I was trying to copy the structure from x_list.c, it was killing
me that it works that but I'm obviously missing something.

> why don't you have it in `del_in_new`?

It seems that's not what I have to do either. I copied the structure from
x_array.c now and it just doesn't have any t_pd*dummy - other than me ;)

But thanks! Inquiring me about the pertinence of it there was a clear
warning that it was the problem :)

funny that it was all working just fine, it was when I tried to add "flags"
and parse them that things got weird...

cheers