[PD-dev] multi-architecture deken packages

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:49:46 CEST 2021

Given that deken already lets you ship the source along with the
binaries, it seems better (to me at least) if deken could also build
them on the actual machine that will be running them. At least for the
linux Pis and Beaglebones, which almost always have the toolchains
installed by default.
So you could provide a basic binary that will run on any arm cpu, but
also the possibility to build an optimized version.

Martin