[PD-dev] Pd-dev Digest, Vol 194, Issue 4

Sebastian Shader sebfumaster at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 23:09:37 CEST 2021

In my WIP pdlua scripting library https://github.com/sebshader/lscoreI use 1 clock from pdlua for timing but then use my own heap/priority-queue-based scheduler as a wrapper for it.So if I need a new delay/clock I add it to my own scheduling queue, and then the priority queue pops the (next time - current time) for the underlying t_clock that pdlua uses every time a delay occurs.(and then the clocks are used for delays within coroutine yields so you can write music)In my case I also need a lot more manipulations of the scheduling queues though (my next project is to have 1 scheduling queue peraccelerando/ritardando group so a tree of descendants of an ancestor coroutine that sprouted them can accelerando/ritardando together)
-Seb