[PD-dev] More clock questions

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 20:11:12 CEST 2021

I have a couple more clock/schedule related questions after rereading the
comments from Miller and Seb.

1) Is the Pd clock scheduler only accurate to the ms or does it operate at
higher than ms accuracy? (As in, if I wanted to role my own mechanism
closer to what Seb did, how frequently should my master time go off?)

2) Miller made reference to the linked list of clocks that pd iterates
through. Is that something I could access directly? (and if so, where would
it live?

3) if anyone knows good books or online resources for learning more about
writing scheduler related code, I'm all ears! :-)

thanks
iain