[PD-dev] New [command] external

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 23:26:33 CEST 2021

Hey all,

I am recently trying to dive into the C realm and revamped ggee's
[shell] external. Because its API is different in many ways from the
original, I decided to give it a new name.

Before I publish this to a wider audience through Deken, I would like
to make sure I do not destroy the world by releasing this. Any comments
or suggestions are welcome.

A first question I have is concerning the order of outlets. I kept the
original order: STDOUT left, exit code right. However, since the exit
code outlet fires always last, it probably would make sense the make it
the left-most. Are there any similar precedent objects?

https://github.com/pd-externals/command/

Thanks,
Roman