[PD-dev] Question about prepping Scheme for Pure Data external for Deken?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 23:51:13 CEST 2021

Hi folks, I'm able to spend some time on Scheme for Pure Data again over
the next couple of weeks, and just wanted to check on what I need to have
done to make it easy to install through Deken. For Max, I had to have
successfully compiled binaries for Mac, Windows 32, and Windows 64. Is it
the same for Pd? I assume Linux users will get things either by compiling
from source or a a linux package manager?

thanks!
iain