[PD-dev] Porting Pd to FreeRTOS ( was Re: plans for next Pd release)

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Wed Jul 14 10:32:23 CEST 2021

Hello,

> Before doing that I want to do some reorganizing - in porting Pd to FreeRTOS
> (so I can run it on an Espressif LyraT board, which I think takes only
> about 10 or 20% of the current that a Pi needs) I found out that I had to
> move a few functions from one file to another.

That is really exciting news, since I do most physical project on ESP32xxx for
distributed computermusic projects from speaker to robotic instruments.

So please let us know how it progress if you need for testing debug or other
helps. Maybe can help with objects helping interfacing the Peripheral
possibilities, from touch to solenoids drive...

Are you targeting the ESP-IDF/ESP-ADF framework ?

mfg winfried

--
- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch