[PD-dev] Porting Pd to FreeRTOS ( was Re: plans for next Pd release)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 14 18:03:32 CEST 2021

Cool, that's excellent news.  I'm using the ADF i2s audio driver but staying
away from their "streams" since they're too clunky (and they eat memory).
I have only audio, bluetooth serial emulation, and SD card filesystem,
no threaded readsf or networking (probably too memory-intensive again).

I had to go way out on a Pd branch to get it running, but I want to rebase
all that once I get the Pd source in better shape to support it.

cheers
Miller