[PD-dev] Pd breaks zexy (?)

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:23:18 CEST 2021

Hi all

I just compiled Pd from master and found that I cannot load [fifop]
from zexy anymore. When loading it, I get:

~~~
error: /home/roman/Documents/Pd/externals/zexy/zexy.pd_linux: /home/roman/Documents/Pd/externals/zexy/zexy.pd_linux: undefined symbol: get_sys_sleepgrain
 fifop
error: ... couldn't create
~~~

I believe the related commit in Pd is 95b61465.

I haven't tried re-compiling zexy yet, because I am under the
impression that Pd shouldn't break existing externals. I'm using 2.3.1
from Deken.

Roman