[PD-dev] writing exploits in Pd (Re: [PD] [file])

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Aug 31 16:10:47 CEST 2021

Writing to "C:/" and "C:/Windows" silently fails. "/tmp" obviously
doesn't exist on Windows. "C:/Temp" should be "C:/Windows/Temp" - then
it works!

However, it would only show the dialog for a split second and the crash.
I ran it in a debugger and just get a completely wiped stack. If I
remove the "quit" message, it works.

So how do I pay the money?

Christof