[PD-dev] New [command] external

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:17:53 CEST 2021

It's been some time since you posted this, and there's silence on this
topic. I would just like to say that I'm very interested in a supported
object similar to [shell] since ggee is not maintained any more (or is
it?). If there is any way I can help, let me know, though I doubt I can
help with the C programming for this object. Testing and anything else
you need I'd be happy to help, if I can.