[PD-dev] Helping with building Scheme for Pure Data for windows?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 00:35:53 CEST 2021

hi Lucas, that would be wonderful. You definitely don't need to know Scheme
to help me, I could just do with a hand figuring out compiling on windows.
:-)  I have done it for my Max version with Visual Studio, but not yet
tackled using mysys for the Pd version. I will follow up to you off-list.

thanks!
iain