[PD-dev] why no more "sys_get_audio_params" in s_stuff.h? What to do now?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 22 23:34:51 CEST 2021

The stuff in s_stuff.h was broken... unfortunately, the API had to
change to fix some problems in audio handling.

There needs to be a stable API for changing audio settings but that's for
the future... in the meantime objects that use s_stuff.h definitions will
probably have to track changes in the internal APIs.

Miller