[PD-dev] Question about right hand generic inlet creation

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 02:57:28 CET 2021

Hi folks, I'm not sure if I'm understanding the externals tutorial
properly. It seems to me that it is saying that one cannot make a generic
inlet past the first one, as in something that passes any incoming message
to the same handler as an array of atoms. Is that the case or am I totally
misunderstanding that? And if it's not the case, if someone could tell me
how to make the equivalent of class_addanything happen for other inlets
than the first, that would be lovely.

thanks!
iain