[PD-dev] [PD] [PD-announce] Pd version 0.52-0test3 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 15 03:57:17 CET 2021

Am 12. Dezember 2021 21:05:14 MEZ schrieb Miller Puckette via Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at>:

>Nope - Wish 8.6.12 seems to depend on newer Mac features than are
>on OSX 10.7.
>
>But I'm OK with continuing to compile for 10.7 on my old machine and
>make it available to people like me :)

So how do we proceed from here?
Currently my CI builds are unable to create a working Wish.app themselves, so they fetch the universal builds from miller's site.
I don't really like this much, as I think the upload was mainly done for testing whether it works at all, rather than for deployment.

So: should these binaries be included in mac/stuff/?

Or not (which i'm fine with as well, see my post scriptum. In any case I'd like to know)

(taking this to PD-dev)

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes

PS: I can't believe I'm writing this - as I'm typically in the forefront of opposing any binary assets in git repositories.
probably I should just upload the packages to some CI related "asset store".