[PD-dev] PDINSTANCE for Pd (was Re: call for discussion double-precision file extension)

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Mar 30 23:51:41 CEST 2022

AFAICT, the main issue is that multi-instance Pd misses symbols for
certain global variables, most notably  s_float, s_symbol, s_bang, etc.

The problem is that these are really exported global structs. If they
were *pointers*, we could simply make them point to the corresponding
field in the main Pd instance. But in this case I don't really see a
solution...