[PD-dev] Externals in Pd.52.2(Rosetta Mode) on Mac M1!

Jakob syntaxerror60 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:07:28 CEST 2022

Hey 😊

I am off to work atm, but I will just make a short comment and get back to it this afternoon.

When I open Pd in Rosetta mode, it does show up as an Intel app in activity monitor, it says Intel next to it, where native arm apps just say Apple. Dunno if it means anything, if some of Pd is still running arm while Rosetta mode, as you mentioned.

Anyway I will try your suggestion this afternoon, I’ll gladly help out any way I can 😊

My M1 MacBook is the basic model 8gb memory, 8 core, 256gb hd, if it is of any relevance.

Jakob