[PD-dev] building fluidsynth~ (was: building fluid~ on Linux)

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed May 4 00:00:02 CEST 2022

On Sun, 2022-05-01 at 12:56 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

> Maybe I need to have dependencies for both architectures and make
> them fat manually? I wonder if that's it and if it's easy. Moreover,
> I guess I'd need help with people with M1 macs around... (anyone?).

Here is a build for arm64 that could be part of combined package (not
fat libraries, but separate files):

https://netpd.org/~roman/tmp/fluidsynth~%5bv0.1%5d(Darwin-arm64-32).dek

The dependent libraries reside in a subfolder 'arm64'. The external
itself uses the .d_arm64 extension. Doing the same on amd64 would allow
to create a combined package supporting two (or more) archs.

I had to adjust the included localdep.macos script for that to work.
Also, I added the codesigning to that script.

Here is the PR:

https://github.com/porres/pd-fluidsynth/pull/10

Cheers,
Roman