[PD-dev] Can't upload package with deken

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:55:45 CEST 2022

So, I deleted the ~/.deken directory, and then also ran 'sudo apt-get
remove deken' (because I think I had also done 'sudo apt-get install
deken'). Then, there was still a deken executable in my system, so I ran
it and it installed deken! It seems that now deken works fine, in the
latest version, 0.9.3.

Thanks for the help!