[PD-dev] jack_patch external

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:52:14 CET 2022

Hey all

I revived the old jackx external from 2003 and re-designed it to my
needs and my sense of a usable interface. Before I make a release
proper with Deken binaries, I want to take the chance to make any
(drastic or not) changes before its in the wild. Any comments are
welcome.

I had difficulties deciding between sink/source and input/output
terminology. input/output are somewhat ambiguous, because soundcard
input is an output from JACK's perspective. However, input/output is
what is used in JACK's internal naming, so I stuck with it.

https://github.com/pd-externals/jack_patch

Roman