[PD-dev] [leapmotion] 2.3.1 linking failure on Windows

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Thu Jan 5 16:51:27 CET 2023

Thanks!

I would say, distribute everything /except kernel32.dll/ (this one is
always present on Windows)

ucrtbase(d).dll (Universal C Runtime) is always present on Windows 10,
but not necessarily on older Windows versions.

BTW, ucrtbased.dll is the debug version of ucrtbase.dll (without 'd').

Alternatively, you might also try to link statically with the /MT option:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/build/reference/md-mt-ld-use-run-time-library?view=msvc-170

Christof