[PD-dev] Send~ and receive does not allow you to change name with a symbol!

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Jan 17 20:57:42 CET 2023

Eh, [throw~] is many-to-one, not one-to-many...

Again, it is generally not good if a parameter can *only* be set via
creation arguments.

BTW, my personal workaround is to use [tabsend~] and [tabreceive~]. They
basically work the same way as [send~] and [receive~], but both objects
are settable :-) Also, they work at any block size.