[PD-dev] pack~/unpack~ (was Re: multichannel signals, preliminary support)

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:20:28 CET 2023

About the debugging suggestion, what about enhancing [nop~] to became graph
on parent with one number box showing the number of channels?

this way we can select a connection and do Ctrl + t (triggerize) and get a
[nop~] showing a number box inside

it of course needs to show its name, so we can edit [nop~] to create
another object if needed, but as a fast way to know the number of
connections i think it would be an interesting user experience