[PD-dev] Variadic function pointers in multichannel code causes M1 Mac and iOS compilation to fail

Tim Schoen timschoen123 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 01:32:53 CET 2023

Hi,

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this already, but some of the new multichannel code in d_ugen.c does not compile on Apple Silicon, because of the use of variadic arguments inside the function pointer t_gotfn.

I’ve solved this temporarily by creating a separate definition for t_gotfn with two arguments, though this might not be a clean/permanent solution.

In m_pd.h: