problems running pd-0.20 under linux (2. posting)

Nicola Bernardini nicb at axnet.it
Sun Feb 8 19:07:41 CET 1998

I am sending this mail again because the list seems to have
gotten another (later) mail from me but not this one. Sorry
if you get double postings...

Nicola

Nicola Bernardini
E-mail: nicb at axnet.it

Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those to describe
the picture.  Hardly any sets of 10K words can be adequately described
with pictures.