pd 0.22 for IRIX and NT

Charlie Kilpatrick ckilpatrick at wesleyan.edu
Mon Mar 9 22:44:15 CET 1998

Hi Miller,

I've gotten pd to work on my NT box now.  It turns out I just needed new
sound card drivers for my soundblaster card.  Didn't immediately suspect
this because it's a new computer and I had a feeling the latest drivers
would be what was shipped.  Looks like I thought wrong. =)  By the by, I
discovered in the course of this that the new soundblaster drivers support
full-duplex at 'CD-quality', whilst the old drivers don't necessarily.

Charlie
ckilpatrick at wesleyan.edu || charlie at joe.surf.com