loadbang object

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104nfs.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 10 19:23:02 CET 1998

> I made a loadbang object last night...seems to be working fine.  You

But there's a loadbang already in the distribution.  Only thing is, I think
there's a problem putting loadbangs in abstractions which I was wanting to get
around to fixing.  I never bothered with closebang either, although if there's
a need for it I probably should include it.

Anyway, take loadbang with a grain of salt for now...

As to sequencing (re Larry Troxler), I think I'm going to have to put a
qlist-compatible object in Pd because the whole IRCAM FTS repertory uses it.
I was just thinking about whether I could afford to put that off another week
or whether it's needed right away...

-Miller