Couldn't load. Help

mamora at abello.dic.uchile.cl mamora at abello.dic.uchile.cl
Sat Apr 11 03:50:01 CEST 1998

Hi.
Thanks for your help.. at this moment i have Pd running with gem
without problems in my Pc..,i try with the -nosound command...and now
i run it with the -dac command..this way i can get some sound....
i don`t have the complñete tutorials for Pd...in the file i download
ther is only the files 1a,1b,1c,1d,1e, and nothing more..well i have
some documentation about fts...and i know max so is not difficult to
make something but i think anyway some good tutorials of Pd can be
useful...
I think Pd is a exciting application..now i don`t need to buy a
mac..hehe

bye
Mario