Is there anybody out there ?

Guenter Geiger geiger at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Tue Sep 15 23:34:41 CEST 1998

Hi pd-list subscribers.

If you receive this email, the list works - after a long downtime -
again.

I see that it was a  bad thing for all testers and users
of pd that this list stopped working and I want to apologize for it.

I stopped working at the IEM and rearranged my life a bit, moving to
Vienna, working (indirectly) for Bill G. , while developing Software
for Philips Speech Processing.

OK, enough personal stuff.

Mark, if you would like to give it a try for your GEM announcement now...

I hope whoever follows me, doing my work at the IEM, will keep the
list more alive than I did in the last two or three months.

Greetings

  Guenter