Getting MIDI to work with PD

Soeren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Wed Oct 14 18:09:08 CEST 1998

I have tried to recompile the kernel with Soundblaster only - i still won't work.
I must have made an error somewhere... I think I will reinstall Linux (well it only takes about half an hour).... Or upgrade the kernel.

Is PD correctly installed ??

I unpack the source
make -f makefile.linux
make -f makefile.linux install