Getting MIDI to work with PD

Guenter Geiger guenter.geiger at psp-vie.be.philips.com
Thu Oct 15 02:33:02 CEST 1998

Actually, I have never tried PD with more than one MIDI interface ....
Probably there is a problem with the Roland MPU, because with Soundblaster it is known to work.
Have you tried it with Soundblaster only, or switching the two devices, so the Soundblaster is on the first and
the Roland MPU on the second MIDI device ?

Guenter