Pd and Win 95

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104nfs.UCSD.EDU
Fri Oct 16 08:13:22 CEST 1998

> ... pd on my intel box
and MSP on my powerPC. Assuming they are ethernet connected, is there *any*
possibility for
message, if not data sharing ? Of course, there's always MIDI, and analog
audio.

Well, I'd love to see someone in the Opcode Max world get netsend and
netreceive running in Max... that would get messages back and forth, but not
audio.  There are also "w" and "wc" objects in Opcode Max which I've never
tried but which might be compatible with netsend and netreceive already,
although I don't know.

cheers
Miller