markEx compile

Mark Danks mdanks at Stormfront.com
Wed Nov 25 18:47:44 CET 1998

  There is a version of MarkEx for windows and Irix on my web site.  Go

http://www.danks.org/mark

  and look for the MarkEx section.  On windows, both GEM and MarkEx are
compiled with MS VC++ 5.0, so there isn't a makefile for Windoze, only
Irix and Linux.

  Miller and I always try to provide a compiled version of our apps, and
of course there is the source code.

Later, Mark

-- Mark Danks
-- mdanks at stormfront.com
-- http://www.danks.org/mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan T. [mailto:falkenst at fossi.uni-weimar.de]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 1998 5:42 PM
To: pd-list-request at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Subject: problems with markex installation

hi
i was trying to install the externels for pd.
the problem is:
i dont have any experience in c.
i can compile the files to *.o, but i dont know how to build the objects
or to
handle the makefile. is there maby a compiled version for windows?
please help me installing  the externals.
thanks you
jan

http://www.uni-weimar.de/~falkenst/